Junior developer (backend)
The new hire will be responsible for the development of the backend by working under the supervision of one or multiple senior developers. The job scope includes development of general or specific features, taking part in the design of feature creation, bugfixing and project management tasks.
- Basic knowledge of functional programming
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Startup mindset: ability and tolerance to manage highly challanging and stressful development environment, willingness to learn new things from scratch and use and teach them in short time, embracing trial&error mindset and redesign features "every day" if needed. Discipline to manage tasks and environment properly.
Anything from below counts as an advantage:
- Spring framework, Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- NoSQL databases (Neo4j, MongoDB)
- Experience with web development
- Flexibility: 20-40 hours per week with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home up to 100% of time
- Ongoing training, coaching and mentoring; learning the highest level industry tricks and solutions
- Interesting tasks, extreme challanges and very fast learning curve as of day one
- Respectful and supporting environment, self-managed international team, regular team activities and skill development workshops
All applications to be sent with a short introduction and CV to: