The new hire will be responsible for the site build tasks of our web solutions by working under the supervision of one or multiple senior developers. The job scope includes the web implementation of the prepared design elements using HTML, CSS, SASS and other technologies as well as the support of the client-side development team with their site build related needs. The job requires a close collaboration both with the design and the client-side development team, therefore we look especially for candidates having a strong interest in both of these fields.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, SASS
- Startup mindset: ability and tolerance to manage highly challenging and stressful development environment, willingness to learn new things from scratch and use and teach them in short time, embracing trial&error mindset and redesign features "every day" if needed. Discipline to manage tasks and environment properly.
- Good English knowledge both spoken and written
Anything from below counts as an advantage:
- Experience with Angular.JS
- Bootstrap / Foundation framework
- Flexibility: 40 hours per week with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home up to 100% of time
- Competitive salary under employment contract
- 10% Time Back to learn new skills
- Ongoing training, coaching and mentoring
- Interesting tasks, extreme challenges and very fast learning curve as of day one
- Respectful and supporting environment. Self-managed team, regular team activities and skill development workshops
- Daily use of English with testers, customers and colleagues
All applications to be sent with a short introduction, CV and everything which the applicant is proud of to: